REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MAY 21, 2018. TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
* Early Bird Price: $250 per person – January 1 through February 28, 2018
** Tickets: $300 per person – March 1 through May 21, 2018
***Undergraduate Student Discount: No access to after-party; Must be 18-22 years old and enrolled in college/university to qualify; NO EXCEPTIONS; Call us: 314-442-0472
What Does My Ticket to ShowMeCon Include?
- Admission to two day conference
- Access to Keynote and Featured Presentations
- Admittance to Afternoon Break-Out Sessions
- Knowledge Transfer from the Best in the Industry
- Insight into Minds of Hackers; Latest Threats & Ways to Protect Yourself
- Capture the Flag Contest
- Lock Picking Demos
- Unlimited Networking Opportunities
- Access to Industry Vendors
- Cool Swag & Giveaways
- Ability to Win Great Prizes
- Snacks, Coffee, Soda and Water During Breaks
- Lunch Every Day
- A Killer Venue and Resort
- Special Rates on Hotel (See “Venue” Page)
- Admission to Conference Party Friday Night (*Excludes Student Ticket)
- CPEs Upon Request
- A Damn Good Time While Learning the Latest in Hacking, Vulnerabilities & Security
- Plus More!
- Must cancel by 5 pm Central Time April 30, 2018 to receive 100% refund
- After 5 pm Central Time April 30, 2018 ticket and guest party tickets are non-refundable
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
Parameter Security & Hacker University (“Organizers”) reserve the right to refuse entry or remove personnel (both registered or non-registered) from the event for vandalism, stealing, offensive and unruly behavior, or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, at their discretion.
No commercially prepared food or beverages may be brought onto the premises. (Including Alcohol or drugs of any type.) No glassware or sharp objects may be bought on to the premises.
Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited.
Your image may be taken at any time for security or sales purposes.
The Organizers will not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of the Organizers) or otherwise.
The information in this event is intended for the purpose of professional education and data protection. The Organizers will not be liable for any damages as result of misuse of any information presented at this event.
By registering for ShowMeCon you are agreeing to the above terms, consenting to email communications regarding Organizers’ services, classes and ShowMeCon promotional or otherwise, certifying you are 18 years of age or older and will not use any information presented or acquired at the event for malice or illegal activities.